Location
Nottingham

Pelham Street, Nottingham

Built in 1911, originally as the Boots Company’s first department store, this building was thoughtfully and carefully refurbished by CPMG to form four shop units trading on basement, ground and first floors. New features were built to match original Edwardian detailing, whilst at the same time modern features, such as new fire escapes and air conditioning, were added without affecting the exterior of the building.