Shortlisted for RICS Social Impact & BCO awards
We are thrilled to see four of our recent projects shortlisted for the RICS Social Impact Awards 2020 and two of our office projects shortlisted for the BCO awards - great teams on all of them!
The RICS Social Impact Awards will recognise an outstanding shortlist of pioneering initiatives across nine award categories. We have been shortlisted in the education, student accommodation and commercial awards.
The BCO awards annual Awards Programme provides public recognition for top quality office design and functionality and a benchmark for excellence in workplaces. Here are the four projects that have been shortlisted.
Liverpool International College & Kaplan Living
A partnership between Kaplan and the University of Liverpool prepares international students for entry into the University of Liverpool’s degree programmes. The project was to provide a new ‘live/learn’ facility catering for 900 students, and with high-quality residential accommodation.
- RICS North West Social Impact Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Education
- RICS North West Social Impact Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Student Residential
British Sugar HQ, Peterborough
Peterborough is now home to a new headquarters office building for British Sugar which is a division of Associated British Foods, and associated group businesses.
- RICS East of England Social Impact Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Commercial
- BCO Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Commercial
Alcatel Submarine Networks, Greenwich
The project refurbishes and extends ASN’s facility on the Greenwich Peninsula, improves the production rooms, ‘clean rooms’ and office spaces and adds a new reception and café area.
- RICS London Social Impact Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Commercial
23 Goldsmith Street, Nottingham Trent University
The 23 Goldsmith Street development provides an exciting new office building for Nottingham Trent University. The building consists of three storeys of general office and meeting spaces with a ‘shop front’ and exhibition space on the ground floor to showcase key Nottingham Trent University initiatives.
- RICS East Midlands Social Impact Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Education
- BCO Awards 2020 - Shortlisted – Small Commercial